BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 4, 2010

Things that worry me-and/or make me nervous

When I get called to the office when I know I've been smoking behind the gym.
My mother when her voice shakes.
Avery when she cries.
Sean when he looks like he's knawing his arm off and no one notices. (Am I the only one with EYES??)
Anyone that I love mad dogging me for no reason.
Chickens.
Llamas.
Streets with hooligans on them.
Hooligans.
Mom dying.
Avery dying.
Ashley dying.
Robert dying.
Sean dying.
Death.
My future- I mean seriously, wtf am I gonna do about that??
Crying.
People seeing me cry.
People seeing me showing emotions.
Feeling emotions.
Not feeling anything.
Changes.
Feeling totally un-needed.
Shrinks trying to analyze my fear of emotions.
Mormans.
Religious Fanatics.
Meth.
Angel Dust.
Being stalked.
Being loved.
Being loved by someone I don't love back.
Loving someone.
Being replaced by a pod person.
Being replaced.
Having Nick move back into the house.
Being alone for all eternity.
Being surrounded in people for all eternity.
Panic Attacks.
Being invisible.
People walking away.
People knowing that life terrifies me.
People knowing what I can do.
Worry itself.

0 comments: