BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Queen of Fools

I'm lost.

The compass is twirling, round and round
but apparently, I can't see it.
My eyes are crossed?
I am crowned.
The Queen of Fools!
What a bloody twit.
Hey! Look me in the eyes!
I am on fire lit.
Am I a headcase?
Why are you looking at me that way?
Do I have something on my face?
Do you have something to say?
The Queen of Fools!
I bow to my oppressors.
I mutter. 'Fucking tools.'
They step on us who are lesser.
But are we in fact?
If I remember correctly,
we all came from apes.
You! I've decided that you are sacked!
You dry your tears with the edges of your cape.
The Queen of Fools!
Is not amused.
And neither is The King of Pompousness.
Tsk. Tsk.
Where has this lead?
I cannot tell you.
They just cut off my head.

0 comments: